- MGA Research Corporation Canada Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 16268
- Category : Manufacturing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 30 Nov 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer: MGA Research Corporation Canada Ltd.
MGA Research Corporation’s headquarters is located at 12790 Main Road Akron, New York, 14001 USA, and has expanded into Canada, as of July 27, 2011. MGA Research Corporation is a privately owned global testing, fabrication and equipment manufacturer located in the USA. Since forming in 1977. MGA has grown to become a highly respected organization in the transportation, military, and aerospace, industries for providing a comprehensive range of services.
No. of Positions: 1
Duration: Full Time
Work Location: 855 Britannia Rd E, Mississauga, ON, L4W4T2
Other Benefits: Group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eyecare coverage
Salary Offered: $23.50 per hour-– Paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40.0 hours per week; Overtime rate at 1.5X regular rate applies after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Read/Interpret blueprints, operate welding equipment such as M.I.G, T.I.G, Soldering Machine, Arc Welding to fabricate automotive fixtures and apparatus used in automotive testing.
• Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision welding operations.
• Calculate dimensions, tolerances and fabricate by laying out, cutting, fitting, measuring
• Operating and maintaining the soldering equipment in primary and secondary areas, according to SOP’s and safety requirements.
• Test the efficiency rate of the fabricated part and making sure the equipment is running at its targeted run rates.
• Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum one-year welding experience is required; Must have experience with specific welding processes, such as TIG, MIG and ARC
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Ability to use variety of tools and equipment
• Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
• Ability to read blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications
• Knowledge of industry safety practices
• Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
How to ApplyBy email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet