Truck Trailer Mechanic
- MDR Transportation Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Job ID : 29230
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 03 Oct 2021
Truck Trailer Mechanic
MDR TRANSPORTATION LTD.
NOC Group: Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers (NOC 7321)
NOC Job Title: Truck Trailer Mechanic
Salary: $29.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Positions Available: 2
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental benefits
Work location information: Employer covers the relocation costs
Employment conditions: to be determined
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work location information: Abbotsford, BC
Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people, Visible minorities, Newcomers to Canada
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, hand-eye co-ordination, attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, team player, judgement, excellent written communication, client focus, reliability
Additional Skills: Provide customer service
Automotive Service Technician Specific Skills:
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components.
- Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of automotive systems.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service.
- Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
Mechanical Repairer Specific Skills:
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions.
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit.
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components.
- Test and adjust units to specifications.
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
Truck and Transport and Truck-Trailer Mechanic Specific Skills:
- Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems.
- Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems.
How to ApplyHow to Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By fax: 888-774-0257 By Mail: 31899-King Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5Z2 Intended job posting audience: Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
No views yet