- SKR2709 Investment Inc. O/A Dairy Queen – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10482
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-16
- Posting Date : 16 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 16 Apr 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer Name: SKR2709 Investment Inc. O/A Dairy Queen
Position: Restaurant Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: Unit#1, 1965 Cottrelle Blvd, Brampton, ON, L6P2Z8
Salary: $20.00 per hour– to be paid on bi-weekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Weekly Hours: 40.00 hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the restaurant by maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
• Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Recruit, interview, and hire team members
• Conduct performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
• Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
• College level diploma related to hospitality/business management or equivalent experience is required.
• Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in purchasing and handling/rotating inventory
• Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to ApplyApply for the position by emailing your resume to: email@example.com
No views yet