Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Temaki Sushi – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 29849
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 08 Feb 2022
Temaki Sushi is located at #2-2156 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2C8. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time Restaurant Assistant Manager. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Position: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30~ 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work
• Communicate with restaurant manager to follow up with what is needed to improve services and operation;
• Assist manager with setting up work & shift schedules and monitoring performance of staff;
• Monitor and manage guest complaints, ensure satisfaction and administer efficient follow-up to receive feedback;
• Train and instruct employees to ensure smooth transition from daytime or evening time operation;
• Assist employee teams to provide excellent customer service;
• Maintain inventory and records of receipts, bill payments, and etc.;
• Check the amount of food ingredients and food left-over to order and negotiate with food suppliers;
• Make arrangements and negotiate with suppliers on provisions of food and other supplies.
• Completion of secondary school;
• 2~3 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact Information: Temaki Sushi
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Mail: #2-2156 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2C8
How to ApplyContact Information: Temaki Sushi • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Mail: #2-2156 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2C8
No views yet