– Oversee and coordinate with paperwork filing procedures.
– Review, evaluate, and implement new provedures to complete applications.
– Establish work priorities, follow deadlines for applications submissions and delegate work to other office support staff.
– Schedule appointments and meetings.
– Answer phone calls and reply to customer queries.
– Keep and maintain accurate record of daily tasks to be done and applications to be worked on.
– Collect required information and documents from clients and assemple data to store them in their respective folders or binders.
– Order office supplies and equipment, organize and maintain file room and work area.
– Ensure that applications are submitted before their deadlines and procedures are followed.
– Call, Fax, Email, Mail documents and applications.
– Completion of a diploma in business administration or other related field is required.
– Previous 2 – 3 years of work experience is required in similar field.
– Knowledge of English language is required.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise duties.
– Strong problem solving ability, must be able to troubleshoot promlems and tasks.
– Overtime of $38.25 per hour will be paid after 40 hours / week
– 4% Vacation Pay
– Work Safe BC
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
No views yet