- Mississauga Inn and Suites – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ID : 11805
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-06-22
- Posting Date : 22 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Jun 2021
Employer: Mississauga Inn and Suites
Position: Housekeeping Manager
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 2420 Surveyor Rd, Mississauga, ON L5N 4E6
Salary: $18.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32.0-40.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
• Manage the overall operations of the housekeeping department. Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping crews including housekeeping supervisors.
• Purchase required supplies and equipment for the housekeeping department while maintain sufficient inventory. Arrange for maintenance and repair of the equipment as required.
• Responsible for hiring and training of new housekeeping staff.
• Prepare employee schedules and payroll. Allocate budgets for the department.
• Conduct inspections to ensure that departmental standards and health and safety regulations are being met
• Act as a liaison between the front office and the housekeeping department.
Specific Job Requirements
• A combination of one-year of experience in the housekeeping department as an Associate and housekeeping supervisor is required at a hotel, Convention centre or a similar work setting
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Moderate Oral/written English language skills with an ability to engage in verbal interactions with housekeeping staff is required
Apply by emailing to:
How to ApplyApply by emailing to: email@example.com
No views yet