Home Child Care Provider
- Sukhwinder Singh Kahlon – Posted by Sukhbir
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 18785
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-02-06
- Posting Date : 05 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 04 Aug 2021
A private house hold is looking for a full-time caregiver for one young boy 10 years old, to help and assist them in daily routine, meal preparation, feeding, light housekeeping. The work will be Monday to Friday 7 to 8 hrs/day with a rate of $16.00/hr. Must have secondary education and child care experiences or related training. 10 days paid vacation per year. The care giver will be required to perform most of the following duties:
• Supervise and care for children in employer’s or own residence.
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties.
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Instruct children in personal hygiene.
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development.
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
• Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings.
• Take children to and from school and play day appointments.
How to ApplyInterested applicants please forward your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Person: Sukhwinder Singh Kahlon
No views yet