Heavy Duty Mechanic
- SKYLINE TRUCK AND TRAILER REPAIR LTD – Posted by skylinetruckandtrailer
- Job ID : 8588
- Category : Automotive
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $36.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 30 Jan 2022
– Inspect and test diesel engines, transmissions, and axles and brake systems to detect faults and malfunctions
– Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment.
– Repair or maintain components of diesel engines and other mechanical units by using hand and power tools.
– Clean lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
– Perform routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries and lubricating equipment.
– Perform other related duties as required.
– Completion of Secondary School is required.
– A combination of some high school, college or industry courses and the minimum of 3 years work experience as a mechanic are required.
– Ability to communicate well in English.
– Ability to work long hours, weekends, and some holidays as required.
– $36.00 Per Hour
How to ApplyHow to Apply EMAIL: email@example.com
No views yet