- 1874120 Ontario Limited o/a Premier Hair Centre – Posted by Rene Berrospi
- Job ID : 12361
- Category : Beauty
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 16 Jul 2021
HAIRSTYLIST (NOC 6341)
1874120 Ontario Limited o/a Premier Hair Centre
700 Lawrence Avenue West, Suite 215
Toronto, Ontario M6A 3B4
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $16.00 Hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario (1 vacancy)
1874120 Ontario Limited o/a Premier Hair Centre is a family friendly salon located inside Lawrence Square Shopping Centre. We offer services such as cut, style, colour, treatments, waxing, and more.
Our company is looking for an experienced Hairstylist, this position is perfect for someone who wants to not only evolve as a hairstylist but also to learn and practice the beauty industry business operations.
• Suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
• Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm, and style hair
• Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to color, frost or streak hair
• Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
• Clean and style wigs and hair pieces
• Apply hair extensions
• May shampoo and rinse hair
• May perform receptionist duties and order supplies
• May judge in competitions
• May train or supervise other hairstylists, hairstylist apprentices and helpers.
• Education: Completion of high school, some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training or equivalent experience in the field.
• Experience: 2 years of work experience as a Hairstylist.
• Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to ApplyHOW TO APPLY: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org 1874120 Ontario Limited o/a Premier Hair Centre is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.
No views yet