Food Service Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for outstanding and reliable Food Service Supervisors for various restaurant locations in British Columbia.
This full-time job offer is open for all, including permanent residents, citizens, and temporary foreign workers. The employer promises support for BC Provincial Nominee Program, Express Entry-Temporary Foreign Workers Program, and other related programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on in the selection of food service staff and in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
- Create time schedules for the staff
- Ensure that the food and services meet quality control and safety standards
- Supervise and check delivery of food supplies and equipment
- Train staff in work, as well as sanitation and safety procedures
- Monitor staff’s schedule of activities for preparation and serving of food
- Maintain records of sales, stocks, repairs, wastage, etc.
- May help in the planning of the menu and in determining related food and labor costs
- Estimate and monitor ingredients and supplies required for meal preparations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed a secondary education
- Must at least have 2 years of related work experience
- Can communicate well (oral and written) in English
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer relations and service skills
Hurry and apply now!
How to ApplySend applications and resume (in PDF format) in https://www.sureimmigration.com/apply-for-a-job/
No views yet