NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Cooking and preparing meals/special meals, executing daily food preparation and task lists, determining meal quality.
• Weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, ensuring that the quality of food meets the restaurant standard.
• Collaborating with other kitchen and managerial personnel to create, plan, develop, and/or improve menu items.
• Maintaining inventory records, monitoring stock, Ensuring kitchen condition.
• Supervising, scheduling, and coordinating activities of cooks and other kitchen helpers, assisting in training new kitchen hires.
• Completion of secondary school
• Minimum 3 years cooking experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups – including Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization.
How to ApplyPlease send your Cover Letter and Resume to Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No views yet