NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Hiring: Cleaning Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time, Temporary – 1 year
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): February 1st, 2020
MultiServices Vancouver is looking for a Cleaning Supervisor to start work on February 1st, 2020 for a 12 month contract. Wage is $21.25/hour. This is a full time 40 hours a week, with occasional overtime required and 10 days of paid vacation. The job will be performed at many places, in the main office, at his/her home or at clients’ residence. Head office located at 307-1609 COMOX ST, Vancouver. English would be the language of work.
Cleaning Supervisor performs the following duties:
• Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, cleaners and janitors
• Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
• Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of equipment
• Hire and train cleaning staff
• Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities and staff
• Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
• Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
• May perform certain cleaning duties
Required education and experience:
• At least one to two years of supervisory experience in the cleaning industry is required
• High school diploma
• Clean criminal record check
• Clean driver’s license
How to ApplyPlease apply with your resume by sending an email to multiservicesHRVan@gmail.com NO WALK IN OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We thank you very much for your application but only potential candidates will be contacted.
No views yet