Chef de Partie
Hawksworth Restaurant perfectly encompasses Vancouver’s cultural diversity and natural environment, while showcasing ingredient-led, contemporary cuisine.
Hawksworth Restaurant is located in the heart of the city at Georgia and Howe Streets within the legendary Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
We are currently seeking an energetic, eager, and ambitious Chef de Partie (CDP) to join our group of world-class chefs.
Who You Are
• A team-player; you thrive in a team environment and are an expert communicator in the kitchen
• You thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a fine dining establishment
• You’re a born chef; you have superior technical and natural cooking abilities
• A minimum of 3 years of fine dining kitchen experience
• A desire to grow and learn in a dynamic work environment
• Prepare and cook our meals on menu
• Make sure food quality meets standards
• Oversee kitchen operations
• Supervise kitchen staff and train them, as needed
• May clean kitchen and work area
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: $42,000.00 /year
Among the many perks of working with Hawksworth include the opportunity to receive great instruction from some of the city’s best chefs and the ability to grow within the company. Compensation is dependent on experience and includes extended health benefits and gratuities.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to the Hawksworth team by replying to this posting or directly to Hawksworthvancouver@gmail.com! While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Hawksworth Restaurant 801 West Georgia Street Vancouver, BC V6C 1P7 Telephone: (604) 673-7000 https://hawksworthrestaurant.com/
No views yet