- Grand city development Ltd – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32346
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 15 Sep 2022
Grand city development Ltd. located at Location 6625 Fraser St., Vancouver, BC V5X 3T6 is looking for Carpenter to join at the earliest.
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
No. of Positions: 02
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
• Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
• May prepare cost estimates for clients.
• Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
• 2 year to less than 3 year of Experience in relevant field is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates please email your resume at email@example.com
No personal drop offs please.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & New comers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet