- PHI Hotel Group Inc. – Posted by phihoteljobs
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12819
- Category : Hotel
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : ASAP
- Posting Date : 10 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 01 Jan 1970
PHI Hotel Group Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary school (High school diploma)
Positions Available: 1
Suite 200-15055 54A Avenue,
Surrey, BC V3S 5X7
PHI Hotel Group Inc. is looking for 1 experienced bookkeeper.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Accounts payable and recording to accounts
-Accounts receivable including posting client invoices and recording payments
-Prepare expense reports/reimbursement reports extract from credit card statements
-Perform weekly chq run
-Reconcile cash, sales, and expenses (various accounts) on weekly basis
-Adjust employee benefits as required
-Monthly PST reconciliation, filing, and remittances
-Quarterly and annual GST remittances and GST installment
-Quarterly WorkSafeBC remittances and annual WCB reconciliation
-Close for month-end, monthly account reconciliation, post adjusting entries
-Prepare month-end financial statements
-Maintain various accounting schedules and amortization schedules
-Invoicing and corresponding with clients
-Other contributions to the team as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Strong analytical skills – quantitative and qualitative analysis; ability to identify the
significant factors of an issue; employ creativity in identifying causes; implications and
remedies; demonstrate a balance between theoretical and practical solutions as well
as excellent communication skills – efficient and effective oral and written
communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization; build
and maintain strong relationships with peers, the ability to work independently and
ensure responsive timely follow-up; meeting of deadlines, you will be able to
demonstrate a sense of urgency and have the ability to prioritize as well as have
exceptional organizational skills.
This role involves high integrity and strong results focus. You are a motivated self-starter.
This role requires strong computer skills with Excel, Outlook, and Word.
– 1- 2 years accounting experience
– Experience with full cycle accounting
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a demanding workload within
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to deliver exceptional and professional client service
– High attention to detail
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or
• Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting
program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or Courses in
accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial
or accounting clerk are required.
How to ApplyInterested applicants can email their resume at email@example.com or mail it to Suite 200-15055 54A Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 5X7.
No views yet