- JGE TRANSPORT – Posted by SMARTEDGE
- Essex, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12752
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-08-05
- Posting Date : 05 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 05 Aug 2021
• Valid driver’s licence (drivers abstract required)
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• Performs pre and post trip inspections of vehicle utilizing knowledge of safe and effective loading and handling procedures.
• Reviews paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
• Reports any accident immediately to the Transportation Manager.
• Keeps vehicles well maintained, safe, and secure. Reports any defects promptly to the Transportation Manager.
• Addresses and resolves customer problems as appropriate.
• Attends mandatory driver’s meetings, training or administrative sessions as required.
• Maintains the Company’s professional reputation to customers, the public and company employees.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption
• Willing to travel cross-border
• Willing to travel overnight
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED- NO EXPERINCE REQUIRED
LANGUAGE REQUIRED IS ENGLISH
CLEAN DRIVING ABSTRACT AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK
DRUG TEST REQUIRED
How to ApplySIDHUJGETRANSPORT@GMAIL.COM OR IN PERSON
No views yet