- Renocon – Posted by kamal
- Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 6806
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $35 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Oct 2019
- Expiry Date : 30 Oct 2020
Job Title: Roofing supervisor
NOC Code: 7205
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job Types: Full-time
The responsibilities and expectations of the Roofing Supervisor will include, but is not limited to the following:
• Reviewing foreman time sheets and ensuring they are correct.
• Meeting/ coordinating with foreman regarding to how jobs are progressing daily
Ordering materials needed for job sites from Project Coordinator or Purchasing department
• Organize material deliveries with site contacts (Site supervisors, owners, safety etc.)
• Organizing with Pedro for propane, garbage bins and portable washroom deliveries/ exchanges
• Going to job sites daily to see progression, ensure quality and see material quantities
• Meet with GC’s, consultants, owners and manufacturer technicians
• Reviewing specs and drawings with foreman and crew
• Meeting with estimators prior to commencing a job to review application details and when needed to review any extras.
• Creating on site drawings to be sent to CAD for shop drawings when needed
• Site inspections when job is complete prior to finals to ensure no redundant issues will arise in the final (gas line paint for example)
• Meeting with GC’s, owners, consultants and manufacturer inspectors for finals.
• Creating tool lists prior to job
• Delivering tools and material when needed to job sites
• Ensure safety requirements are being followed
• Investigating employee absences when needed Investigating leaks
• Correct minor deficiencies and housekeeping
• Meet with mechanical representatives for coordination on disconnecting RTU’s and gas lines.
• Ensuring crews are logging in their hours using JONAS
On call for leaks
Secondary School Education
Several years of experience in the trade
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience. Relocation Cost: Employer will pay the transportation expenses
How to ApplyEmail:Jobsandjobs2019@gmail.com
No views yet