- Burrito Boyz – Posted by Employer
- Job ID : 25375
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20-22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 04 Jun 2022
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager for Burrito Boyz located at 17 Tannery St Mississauga, ON L5M 1V1 Canada.
No. of Position :01
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the Burrito Boyz Manual.
- Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 20 to 22 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet