- 1834078 Ontario Inc. O/A KFC/Taco Bell – Posted by email@example.com
- Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14355
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 07 Oct 2021
Employer: 1834078 Ontario Inc. O/A KFC/Taco Bell
Position: Restaurant Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: 1349 Lasalle Blvd, Sudbury, ON, Canada, P3A 1Z2 (New Sudbury Centre)
Salary: $20.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: Variable quarterly managerial bonus payable upon meeting restaurant sales targets
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40.0-44.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the restaurant by maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
• Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Recruit, interview, and hire team members
• Conduct performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction
• Implement promotions and local marketing initiatives and communicate with Regional Manager
• Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in purchasing and handling/rotating inventory
• Requires excellent communication skills in English Language and ability to deal with all levels of employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to ApplyBy emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet