LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER
- MDR TRANSPORTATION LTD. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ID : 29125
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 31 Jan 2023
LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER
MDR TRANSPORTATION LTD.
NOC Group: Transport Truck Drivers (NOC 7511)
NOC Job Title: Long Haul Truck Driver
Salary: $27.00/hour for 50 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Positions Available: 20
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental benefits, other benefits
Experience: No Experience
Work location information: various locations
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: overtime, day, weekend, night
Security and Safety: Valid passport, drug test, driving record (abstract)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, handling heavy loads, sitting
Personal Suitability: team player
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Transport and handle dangerous goods.
- Load and unload goods.
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- Perform brake adjustments.
Type of trucking and equipment:
Straight truck (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles), Refrigerated, Tractor-trailer
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.):
Driver’s License (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to ApplyHow to Apply Email: email@example.com By fax: 888-774-0257 By Mail: 31899-King Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5Z2
No views yet