DHI Transport Ltd.
Long Haul Truck Driver
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Total Vacancies: 10
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 0 to 6 months experience with Class 1 License or Equivalent. On the job training will be provided.
Business Address: 12413-82 Avenue
Job Location(s): Various Job locations across Canada & USA
NOC Group: Truck Drivers (7511)
NOC Job Title: Long Haul Truck Driver
This company is currently hiring 10 full-time permanent Long Haul Truck Drivers to join their team in Surrey, British Columbia as soon as possible.
· Operate and Drive Dry Van to transport goods and material all across North America.
· Loading and unloading of goods, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of Cargo.
· Plan travel schedules and routes, Use atlases and other trip planning aids.
· Receive and relay information to central dispatcher.
· Drive as part of two-person team or convoy.
· Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
· Perform break adjustments.
· Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
· Maintain log book for each trip.
Type of travel: Long haul, Regional, National
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Class one driver license or Equivalent Heavy License with the air brake (Z) endorsement and driver’s abstract or equivalent
Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, bill of lading, inspection report (pre-trip. en-route, post-trip), trans-border documentation, maintenance and repair reports, trip reports.
Transportation/ Travel Information: Willing to travel cross-border, willing to travel for extended periods (at least 2-4 days away from home), willing to travel overnight, willing to drive as a team.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet