Motion Logistics Ltd.
Long Haul Truck Driver
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Total Vacancies: 10
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 0 to 6 months experience with Class 1 License or Equivalent.
Business Address: Unit 208-12877 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 1E6
Job Location(s): Various Job locations across Canada & USA
NOC Group: Truck Drivers (7511)
NOC Job Title: Long Haul Truck Driver
This company is currently hiring 10 full-time permanent Long Haul Truck Drivers to join their team in Surrey, British Columbia as soon s possible.
· Operate and drive straight or semi-truck (trailer), weighing 40,000- 47,000 kg with three or more axles, to transport goods and materials to destinations.
· Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
· Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage
· Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as the condition of equipment, loading and unloading and safety and security of cargo.
· Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in the log book.
· May drive single or as part of a two-person team.
· Communicate with dispatcher and clients,
· Read road maps for directions, etc.
Type of travel: Long haul, regional, national
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Class one driver license or Equivalent Heavy License with the air brake (Z) endorsement and driver’s abstract or equivalent
Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, bill of lading, inspection report (pre-trip. en-route, post-trip), trans-border documentation, maintenance and repair reports, trip reports.
Transportation/ Travel Information:
Willing to travel cross-border, willing to travel for extended periods (at least 2-4 days away from home), willing to travel overnight, willing to drive as a team.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet