Home Child Care Provider
- TAMARA MERCHAN – Posted by employer
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 30457
- Category :
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $18.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-08-20
- Posting Date : 20 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Feb 2022
Our family is looking for a patient, positive, clean, and active Home Child Care Provider to help us take care of our two beloved children. We are a full-time working couple who unfortunately do not have enough time to take care of our children and at the same time follow up with our jobs.
If you have previous experience caring for children, if you love playing and caring for small children and if you are a person with patience and high energy these might be a suitable job for you, and we would like to meet you.
Position: Home Child Care Provider
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
Work Location: 4140 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6R 2H3, Canada
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Care for two children, a 6-month-old girl, and a 3-year-old boy, at the employer’s residential address.
- Prepare meals for both children according to the parent’s requests and feed them on schedule.
- Bathe and dress the children gently.
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas, and change diapers for the 6-month-old girl.
- Engage in age-appropriate recreational indoor and outdoor activities with the children.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and basic knowledge.
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for the children at home.
- Follow the children’s daily routines as requested by parents.
- Oversee children's activities and make sure they have enough rest periods.
- Take children to doctor’s appointments.
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development.
- Play age-appropriate instructional videos/songs to the children.
- Light Housekeeping.
Requirements/Education and other requirements
- Completion of secondary school required.
- First aid & CPR certification required.
- Completion of some training programs in childcare preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Home Child Care Provider.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.
No views yet