Food Counter Attendant
- Indianlife Food Corporation – Posted by xxx
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 33067
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 Sep 2022
Indianlife Food Corporation located at 3835 2nd Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 3W7, is looking for full time Food Counter Attendant.
Benefits: Relocation cost covered by employer.
- Take customers' orders
- Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
- Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes and other beverages
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
- May receive payment for food items purchased.
· Completion of Secondary School is an asset.
· On-the-job training is provided.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet