Food Counter Attendant
1256325 BC Ltd. DBA Church’s Chicken
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Commencement: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and related support occupations (6711)
NOC Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Experience: No experience is required (On job training will be provided)
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
1256325 BC Ltd. DBA Church’s Chicken is urgently hiring three Food Counter Attendants to join their team as soon as possible.
• Take customers’ orders.
• Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances.
• Use equipment to prepare food items.
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food
• Serve customers at counters.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used.
• May receive payment for food items purchased.
Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet