Early Childhood Educator (ECE) assistant
- Cribs To Crayons Day Care – Posted by employer
- Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 16636
- Category : Education
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Jun 2021
Cribs To Crayons Day Care, located in Coquitlam, BC is looking for a Full-Time, Permanent Early Childhood Educator (ECE) assistant.
Early childhood educator assistants provide care for infants and preschool- to school-age children under the guidance of early childhood educators
Position: Early Childhood Educator (ECE) assistant
Employer: Cribs To Crayons Day Care
Number of Positions: 1
Work Hours: 35 hrs per week
Wage: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation
Work Location: 2860 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Coquitlam, BC V3C 2H9
• Support Early childhood educators in planning and developing programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
• Support learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
• Maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
• Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping record of children handled taking note of the program’s results.
• Assist with develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and art activities.
• Assist with proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
• Attend staff meeting and discuss progress of children.
• Completion of an early childhood education assistant certificate program or post-secondary courses in early childhood education required.
• Experience in child care is required.
• Early Childhood education assistant license in BC is required
• Able to work all shifts in classroom
• Criminal Record Check required
• Enthusiastic with children
• Well organized
• Strong work ethic
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Early childhood educator (ECE) assistant” in the subject line.
No views yet