Dump Truck Driver
- Payless Paving Ltd – Posted by email@example.com
- Langley, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32238
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $26.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 14 Sep 2022
Payless Paving Ltd. located at 2727 240 St, Langley, British Columbia V2Z 3A6, is looking for permanent & full-time Dump Truck Driver.
Type: Full Time
No of positions: 01
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
• Load and unload goods, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
• Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
• Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
• Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
• Perform brake adjustments.
• Pay and receive payments for goods.
• Perform emergency roadside repairs.
• Perform preventive maintenance.
- Completion of secondary School is an asset.
- Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
- Training will be provided by the employer.
- Class 1 OR AZ license is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins or personal calls please.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply
No views yet