- Cheese Boutique – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12697
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 31 Jul 2021
We are looking for experienced Cooks for Cheese Boutique located at 45 Ripley Ave, Toronto, ON M6S 3P2, Canada. Cook must be well experienced in preparing foods and dishes.
No. of position: 20
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
• Prepare all sort of appetizers and main courses as per menu
• Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food;
• Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits
• Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
• Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
• Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
• Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
• Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 14 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet