- 1083661 BC LTD – Posted by Singh Rebar
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 5105
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $30 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-06-20
- Posting Date : 20 Jun 2019
- Expiry Date : 17 Dec 2019
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 5
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Labourer
Construction trades helpers and labourers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Some experience as a general construction labourer may be required for construction trade helpers.
- Some pipeline workers, such as stabbers, mandrel operators and pre-heater tenders, usually require one season of experience in oil and gas pipeline construction.
- Flagmen/women may require a traffic control certificate.
How to Apply
Phone: 1 778 968 4440
No views yet