- Canadian HAZ-MAT Environmental LTD – Posted by Nanny Eldercare Services Inc
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11371
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18-$25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Jun 2021
Canadian HAZ-MAT Environmental LTD
Salary: $18.00 – $25.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Positions Available: 4
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Asbestos Worker – Construction
Job Location(s) Tulip Ave, Victoria, British Columbia V8Z 7Z2 Canada
Job Description We are looking for entry level workers in asbestos abatement who are looking for a career and to further develop themselves within a fast growing company. We provide a great work environment with courteous and professional staff and everyone is focused on safety. We work in environmental services, including asbestos removal, mold and other hazardous material abatement. The perfect applicant takes pride in working hard at a tough job, keeping themselves and other workers safe, and building their career.Safety training provided.
* Removal of asbestos containing material from residential and commercial buildings, such as drywall, vinyl flooring, plaster, insulation and more.
* Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures set out by the supervisor.
* Follow all hazardous material handling guidelines and prescribed safety procedures laid out by WorksafeBC guidelines.
* Operation of hand and power tools, and a variety of other equipment.
* Removal of asbestos while wearing respirators, full faced and PAPR masks.
How to Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org please check our Website: https://www.haz-mat.ca/
How to ApplyHow to Apply Email: email@example.com please check our Website: https://www.haz-mat.ca/
No views yet