Construction General Manager.
- Metro Van Custom Homes Inc – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 31399
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $54.65 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 02 Sep 2022
Metro Van Custom Homes Inc. located at 1205-22091 Fraserwood Way, Richmond, British Columbia V6W 0A8, is looking for permanent & full-time Construction General Manager.
Position Available: 1
- Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Senior managers in this unit group may specialize in areas such as finance, marketing or human resources or in a particular product area.
- Completion of university degree or college diploma in engineering, business administration, commerce or other discipline related to the company's product is required.
- Experience of 3 to less 5 years in the relevant field is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal people, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet