- Construction4u – Posted by kamal
- Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 7923
- Category : Engineering
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.04 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jan 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Jan 2021
Employer Name: Construction4u
Position: Concrete Technician
NOC Code: 2231
Job Types: Full-time
Work Location: Concord, ON
Concrete technicians provide technical support and services to scientists, engineers and other professionals, or may work independently in fields such as structural engineering, municipal engineering, construction design and supervision, highways and transportation engineering, water resources engineering, geotechnical engineering and environmental protection.
• Develop conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts and sketches
• Prepare construction specifications, cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
• Supervise or conduct field surveys, inspections or technical investigations of topography, soils, drainage and water supply systems, road and highway systems, buildings and structures to provide data for engineering projects
• Conduct or supervise inspection and testing of construction materials
• Supervise, monitor and inspect construction projects.
• Assist in developing engineering specifications and drawings
• Participate in field surveys, inspections or technical investigations of topography, soils, drainage and water supply systems, road and highway systems, buildings and structures to provide data for engineering projects
• Perform other technical functions in support of civil engineering activities.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 year
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience. Relocation Cost: Employer will pay the transportation expenses
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet