Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie (NOC:6321)
The Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property chosen by Travel and Leisure Magazine as Canada’s #3 resort, 2017. Beautiful Lake Louise, Alberta! For our staff we offer single, private rooms and 3 delicious meals per day at a subsidized rate.
Our Kitchen runs on the “Brigade System” with specific stations such as Saucier, Rotisseur, Garde Manger, Entremetier, Tournant, etc. Previous experience in this system is an asset.
To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent results with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
To be responsible for the preparation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that all guests receive efficient service and high-quality dishes.
To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal requirements are maintained at all times.
To support team members to ensure that orders are completed correctly and efficiently.
Completion of culinary school or Cook Red Seal.
Three (3) years experience in a reputable culinary establishment.
Ability to communicate and work comfortably in English.
• To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus.
• To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
• Oversee the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals in the restaurant.
• Enforcement of strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and troubleshooting any problems that may arise.
• May plan menus, create new recipes
• May supervise cooks and other kitchen staff.
*Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered*
Title of position: Chef de Partie (Fine Dining)
Terms of employment: Permanent/Full Time (40 hours/week)
Staff Accommodation Available: Single, private rooms (includes 3 meals per day in staff dining room) $550/month
How to ApplyIn Person Fax: 403.522.3966 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet