- Bytown Catering – Posted by Employer
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13593
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00-20.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 10 Sep 2021
We are looking for well experienced Chefs for a well-known catering firm “Bytown Catering” located at 5480 Canotek Rd, Gloucester, ON K1J 9H7 Canada.
Bytown Catering is the Ottawa and Gatineau Regions’ #1 choice for catering services, as awarded by the Consumers Choice Award, for all functions including weddings, corporate and business functions, as well as catering for private events, parties and dinners.
No. of position: 04
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee, and Inspect Cooking operations.
• Advise to customers about various catering and special functions orders.
• Create and maintain a Standardized Recipe Book for all items.
• Supervisor and train cooks according to the standard recipes to maintain unique taste and consistency with the brand.
• Help manager in hiring and training local cooks.
• Analyze cost of the recipes to establish recommended price.
• Maintain record of inventory and food costs.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Criminal Record Check required
Hourly Rate: $ 17.00 to $ 20.00 per Hour for 30 to 44 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay, Medical benefits
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet