Maharaja Catering Ltd.
Catering Service Manager
Wage: 25.00/ hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Position Available: 1
Job Type: Full-Time and Permanent position
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 to 3 years of relevant experience is required.
Job Location: Unit-407,8148-128 St,
Surrey, BC V3W 1R1,
NOC Group: Restaurant and food service managers ( NOC 0631)
NOC Job Title: Catering Service Manager
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily catering operations.
• Monitor food preparation and methods for catering events.
• Manage budgets, supplies and payroll for catering staff.
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies as instructed by the restaurant owner.
• Make arrangements with customers for catering or use of facilities
• Set staff work schedules.
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Handle and Resolve guest’s complaints.
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• Two to three years of related experience is required.
How to apply:
How to Apply
No views yet