- Sandha Wood Works Service Ltd. – Posted by Sandha Wood Works Service Ltd.
- Job ID : 21335
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.75 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 25 May 2021
NOC Group: Carpenter (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Salary: $25.75/hour for 32 to 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high)school graduation certificate
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Job Location: Ancaster, ON
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: To be determined
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Large workload, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Reliability
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and Repair
Schedule and coordinate work on sites, survey building locations and levels, instruct apprentices, Supervise other workers, estimate costs and materials
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
- Maintain, repair, and renovate residences and wooden structures.
Work Setting: Commercial, Residential
How to Apply
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
No views yet