Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Boston Pizza-Georgetown – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12784
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-08-07
- Posting Date : 07 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 07 Aug 2021
Employer: Boston Pizza-Georgetown
Position: Assistant Kitchen Manager
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 319 Guelph St, Unit# 1, Georgetown, Ontario, L7G 4B3
Salary: $16.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 30-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Assistant Kitchen Manager position at the Boston Pizza is responsible for assisting in management of the day to day operations of the kitchen which includes planning and directing the food preparation and cooking activities of the kitchen staff, purchasing, receiving and preparation of all food items according to company policies and practices, the staffing and scheduling of the back of the house staff and the on-going training, supervision and development of the kitchen staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in managing the kitchen by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the kitchen staff in preparing food and presentation of the food for the regular service and special events etc.
• Assist in controlling food and labour costs
• Making sure the food is preserved at the right temperature
• Ensure that all the kitchen staff are properly trained upon hiring and that any approved changes to menu, recipes or procedures are communicated to the staff and effectively implemented.
• Ensure that there is always an adequate coverage in the kitchen and will further ensure that all recipe, assembly, and plating procedures are followed.
• The cleanliness of the kitchen will be a top priority. Ensure that all checklists and cleaning schedules are followed.
• Assist in buying authorized products in appropriate amounts for the level of business expected.
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation & service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills in English, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
How to ApplyApply by emailing to: email@example.com
No views yet