- ARL Truck & Trailer Repair Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 9930
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22-24 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-19
- Posting Date : 19 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 19 Mar 2021
Employer: ARL Truck & Trailer Repair Inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 859 Westport Crescent, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 1E7
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-40.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
• Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different areas in a busy auto repair shop environment for the supporting roles, ensuring that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
• Prepare and maintain work and purchase orders, inventory reports, memos and documents by compiling data like shop supplies, parts purchases and time-cards with department database and calculate adjustments based on repair bills.
• Screening the incoming emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate contacts for replies; composing and distributing routine correspondence.
• Minimize off-site repairs by fully utilizing the resources available within the body shop.
• Oversee the inventory control process, ensuring a practical working stock, minimizing dead, or seldom-required inventory. Order replacement equipment, parts and supplies
• Co-ordinate and plan for repair jobs, such as providing necessary parts for the job, carry out estimated cost and time, office stationery, postage & couriers, supplies, packing material etc.
• Work on repair claims and follow up insurance companies for payments.
• Schedule and confirm appointments.
• Ensure that detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation is kept on all equipment.
• Encourage safe working conditions and adhere to occupational health and safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in an auto body shop or similar working environment an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Applyhiring.firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet