- Herald Language College – Posted by ieltscoquitlam
- Job ID : 8967
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Feb 2020
- Expiry Date : 12 Feb 2021
Herald Language College Coquitlam Ltd. is seeking an experienced a full-time administrative assistant.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
Employer: Herald Language College Coquitlam Ltd. (o/a Herald Language College)
Working Location: 201-1112 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC. V3K 3P5
– Answer and direct phone calls.
– Organize and schedule appointments with teachers.
– Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
– Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
– Maintain a filing system.
– Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
– Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
– Maintain contact lists.
– Provide general support to students.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required. Completion of a one-or two year college or other program for administrative assistants may be considered assets.
Experience: At 2 or more years of clerical experience is required.
Language: Fluent oral and written English skills are necessary. Second language may be considered an asset (ex. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Spanish etc.).
Wage: $22.00/hour and entitled to 10days paid vacation per year
Hour of Work: 30~35 hours per week
Start date of Employment: A.S.A.P (will be adjustable)
Please respond with resume by email with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. Only selected candidates would be contacted for the interview.
How to ApplyBy email at email@example.com
No views yet