Security Guard Supervisor
- Pasifika Security Services Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 143109
- Category : Security
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2024-03-03
- Posting Date : 03 Feb 2024
- Expiry Date : 02 Feb 2025
Pasifika Security Services Inc. (Pasifika) is a distinguished security service provider renowned for its commitment to excellence. Specializing in a comprehensive range of services, we offer expert solutions in business security patrols, event security management, oilfield patrols, and remote oilfield camp security. Operating in Grande Prairie, Alberta and its surrounding areas, we cater to a diverse clientele in various industries. At Pasifika, we prioritize the safety and security of our clients, providing top-notch services backed by a proven track record of reliability and professionalism.
We are seeking 2 Security Guard Supervisors to join us as we continue to set the standard for security excellence in the region.
Your job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating, assigning and reviewing the work of security guards
- Establishing work schedules and procedures and co-ordinating activities with security guards
- Hiring and training security guards in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Resolving work-related problems including conflicts situations and preparing and submitting progress reports to management
- Monitoring security television and operate security control room equipment
- Responding to alarms, bomb threats and other emergencies
- Detecting or preventing theft and vandalism
- Detaining individuals suspected of theft, property damage, or other criminal activities in strict adherence to applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring safety and emergency procedures are followed
- When necessary, performing duties identical to those of supervised personnel, including enforcing regulations of establishments, checking age identification of patrons, driving and guarding armored trucks, using telecommunications such as two-way radio, cellphone and pager, and following radio and emergency telephone procedures
- When necessary, appearing in court as a witness
Wages and Benefits
Wages $25.00 per hour, for 40 hours work per week.
Must have at least 2 years of work experience as a security guard supervisor. Have a strong command in English language both in oral and written communication.
Education and Qualifications
Completion of secondary school, Security Guard Licence, Security Guard Basic (Pre-Assignment) Training Program Certificate, Provincial/territorial Security Officer Certificate, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires membership/certificate, CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate, or equivalent, are required.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants must send resume by mail or submit in person to the General Manager at Pasifika at Suite 1128, 9909 102 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2V4, or alternatively by email to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No views yet