• Working Hours: Full-time, 40 hours/week
• Working Location:
• Salary: $15.00/hour
• Specific skills:
– Cooking and handling Vietnamese foods such as Vietnamese Salad Rolls, Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Pho Beef Noodle Soup, Pho Chicken Noodle Soup, and BBQ Pork Vermicelli;
– Preparing and marinating complete meals or individual dishes on menu;
– Planning menus, determining size of food portions, estimating food requirements and costs, and monitoring and ordering supplies;
– Inspect kitchens and food service areas;
– Clean kitchen and work areas;
– Helping other co-workers if necessary; and
– Maintaining inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
– Overtime provided after 40 hours per week;
– 4% vacation pay
• Job requirements
– Language of work: English
– Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
– Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
– Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: fast- paced environment, handling heavy loads, working under pressure, completing repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, overtime may be required, physically demanding.
– Personal Suitability: punctual, dependable, flexible, reliable, organized, a team player, and strong attention to detail.
• Business Address: #103 – 20378 88 Avenue, Langley, British Columbia, Canada V1M 2Y4
How to ApplyBy email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (604) 882-9100
No views yet