- Atlantic Immigration Limited – Posted by Employer
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 7562
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 10 Dec 2020
Atlantic Immigration Limited, located in Mississauga, ON is now hiring one (1), full-time Administrative Assistant!
If you are organized, a team player, reliable and have experience in an Immigration firm setting apply today!
Please note: This is a fast-paced environment. Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail is key.
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines,
• Schedule and confirm appointments,
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages,
• Answer electronic inquiries,
• Compile data, statistics and other information,
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory,
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems,
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents,
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information,
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas,
• Arrange travel, related itineraries and make a reservation.
Reading the text, Document use, Writing, Communication, Working with others, Problem-solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience.
7 months to less than 1 year of experience
Wage: $22.00/hourly for 37.5 hours weekly
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com By mail: Atlantic Immigration Limited 2980 Drew Rd. Suite 230. Mississauga, Ontario L4T 0A7 We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!
No views yet