- Ilesh and Sons Inc. O/A Harvey’s Restaurant – Posted by email@example.com
- New Tecumseth, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10166
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-31
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2021
Employer Name: Ilesh and Sons Inc. O/A Harvey’s Restaurant
Position: Restaurant Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: Unit#A, 109 Young St, Alliston, ON L9R 0E9
Salary: $20.00 per hour– to be paid on bi-weekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40.00 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Managing the restaurant by maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
• Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Recruit, interview, and hire team members
• Conduct performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
• Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
• Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
• College level diploma related to hospitality/business management or equivalent experience is required
• Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in purchasing and handling/rotating inventory
• Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to Applyjobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet