HOTEL FRONT DESK CLERK
- 1230624 B.C. LTD. O/A GRACE INN – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ID : 27745
- Category : Hotel
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 14 Sep 2021
Hotel Front Desk Clerk
1230624 B.C. LTD. O/A GRACE INN
NOC Group: Hotel Front Desks Clerks (NOC 6525)
NOC Job Title: Hotel Front Desks Clerk
Salary: $17.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Job Location: Quesnel, BC
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: to be determined
Personal Suitability: Judgement, organized, effective interpersonal skills, client focus, excellent oral communication, team player, flexibility, reliability, dependability
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms.
- Process group arrivals and departures.
- Take, cancel, and change room reservations.
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services.
- Provide general information about points of interest in area.
- Process guests’ departures calculate charges and receive payments.
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
- Follow, emergency and safety procedures.
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Provide customer service.
- Handle Wake-up Calls.
- Assist clients/guests with special needs.
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
How to Apply
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
No views yet