Food Service Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Description: Food Service Supervisor
Food service supervisor role is to supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of workers who prepare and serve food at L’EPICERIE GOURMANDE CANADA INC.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet customers, explain food products, make recommendations and answer questions regarding foods, and serve customers at counters
· Take orders and relay to kitchen staff, and assemble, wrap food for service to customers, and package take-out food
· Receive payment by cash, debit card, and credit card for food items purchased
· Oversee, organize and set up the operation manuals for staff who operate the food service
· Organize work schedules and procedures, and sanitation and safety procedures
· Prepare and develop food recipes for the kitchen staff according to the needs and feedback from customers
· Maintain records of stock and inventory of supplies and place orders of ingredients and supplies to suppliers
· Keep records of sales and wastage. Manage the sales and budget plans
· Supervise the operation of food preparation. Assure that food and service meet the quality required by the operation manuals
· Participate in placing job postings and interviewing. Assist in drafting job contracts for new staff and develop policies for staff members
· Give orientation and on the job training to new staff members
Ø High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ø 2 years’ experience in food service and/or hospitality industry or equivalence education or training.
Ø Proven knowledge and experience in food service and budgeting
Ø Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create a positive work environment and motivate staff
Ø Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Ø Ability to administer operating manuals and initiatives
How to ApplyHow to Apply Send us your resume by e-mail only. No Recruter please Contact: Marie Murayama Email: email@example.com
No views yet