Warehouse Supervisor (NOC-12013),
- Acirassi Books Ltd. – Posted by quicklink
- Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 101685
- Category : Warehouse
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-05-22
- Posting Date : 22 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 18 Nov 2023
We at Acirassi Books Ltd. resale used books and media items (CDs, DVDs, Video Games) online. We buy, sort, scan, prepare, package, export, ship, and list these books and media items on online platforms for resale. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor (NOC-12013), to join our awesome team. Growing your career as a full-time warehouse supervisor is a fantastic opportunity to develop productive skills. We're currently looking for punctual, reliable professionals to fill multiple openings in our warehouse at 19055 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows, British Columbia. As a warehouse supervisor you will be leading and supervising 10-15 people per shift.
Main job duties include:
- Supervise, plan, assign and review the work of warehouse workers including material handlers, warehouse associates and listers.
- Plan and organize shipping, receiving, storing, distributing, and maintaining inventories of materials and establish work schedules.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures for workers safety and security.
- Ensure smooth operation of warehouse equipment.
- Resolve problems, conflicts and related complaints and implement corrective measures and positive approach to resolve them.
- Train workers in job duties and establish training sessions where needed.
- Maintain record of warehouse supplies, materials and overall maintenance of the warehouse and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Terms of Employment: This position is full-time (35-40 hours per week), may require overtime.
Language: Knowledge of the English language is required
Wages: 29.00 per/hr (Annual salary Approximately $52,780)
Benefits: Vacation pay, paid sick leave, WCB coverage at work (all other benefits according to BC Employment Standards Act will be provided)
Basic medical coverage until enrolled into BC medical plan and transportation coverage (Only for employees outside BC)
The candidates hired for these vacancies will have the opportunities to progress to management positions.
Education and Experience: Completion of a post-secondary education program of two to three years or 2-3 years of experience in the occupation supervised is required.
Must be physically fit.
Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent residence.
Contact information of the hiring manager
Manroop Gill, 604-500-5094
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Preferred method of contact) Please send resume to this email. Please do not call to apply.
No views yet