- 1152971 B.C. LTD. O/A MICROTEL INN & SUITES – Posted by SAUDAGAR SEKHON
- Job ID : 28103
- Category : Hotel
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 19 Sep 2021
1152971 B.C. LTD. O/A MICROTEL INN & SUITES
NOC Group: Accommodation, travel, tourism, and related services supervisors (NOC 6313)
NOC Job Title: Reservations Supervisor
Salary: $26.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Positions Available: 2
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Job Location: Kelowna, BC
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: to be determined
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Face-paced environment, attention to detail, work under pressure
Personal Suitability: Organized, Excellent oral communication, client focus, team player, judgement, initiative, effective interpersonal skills, dependability
- Assist clients/guests with special needs.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work.
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment, and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Requisition materials and supplies.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
How to Apply
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
No views yet