A-ONE Garage Door designs and manufactures high quality insulated garage door products to the Canadian markets from our Ontario Plants.
As a leading brand in the garage door industry, A-ONE is committed to offering a wide variety of distinctive designs and helpful selection tools for customers across Canada.
Our full range of products also covers electric garage door openers and many other accessories to go with your garage door. We also provide full installation and repair service.
Our factory is located at 45 West Wilmot Street, Unit B10-12, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 2P2. We are seeking a skilled, energetic, motivated candidate as Marketing specialist to join our team to help expand our business.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
• Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of our business.
• Advise on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
• Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media to expand the business clientele.
• Collect, sort out and analyze the engineering information of the company’s products, review the key engineering information and prepare the marketing plan for the key products of the company.
• Analyze the overall market environment of the automated garage door manufacturing industry in Ontario; and organize the establishment of a regional competitor’s information resource database.
• Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of marketing initiatives and policies of the business.
• Conduct client surveys to identify the interests and concerns of customers and key stakeholders served by the business.
• Formulate the company’s annual marketing strategy and marketing plan in accordance with the company’s goals.
• Participate in the major business decision-making process of the company and provide suggestions for the company’s strategic marketing projects.
• Coordinate the cooperation relationship between the Marketing department and other departments.
• Develop and organize workshops, meetings and other events for publicity, and products information purposes.
• Organize regular marketing meetings every month, listen to the marketing reports of each branch company, analyze marketing trends, identify problems, and propose improvement plans and measures to ensure that the company’s marketing tasks are successfully completed.
• Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
• Represent staff with specific occupational expertise such as Electrical Engineering Technologist and Electrical engineers in public events and promotions.
• Prepare or oversee preparation of customer contracts.
$32.00 per hour
vacation pay, CPP and El benefits.
Five years of work experience in Marketing
Bachelor Degree in Electric, Electronic Engineering and Communication related field.
-Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
-Communication skills. –
-Interpersonal skills. –
-Ability to work under pressure. -.
-Motivation to succeed in a competitive market.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
No views yet