Employer: Nylok Canada (2009) Inc.
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 300 Brunel Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z, Canada
Salary: $24.00 per hour–The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
- Operating and set-up of manual turning, and related machines fabricate metal fasteners.
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and tolerances.
- Carry out quality checks on an ongoing basis to ensure job is within tolerance.
- Make tool selection.
- Layout and set up of various tooling and equipment.
- Setup and operate machine tools taking into consideration things as type of materials, tolerances to be held, types of cutting tools, coolants, lubricants and machine tool speeds and feeds.
- Also occasionally heat, treat, and weld parts as required.
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools.
How to Apply
Email Resume to: email@example.com
No views yet