Line Cook – NOC 63200
- Sea Salt Seafood Cafe (2859698 Ontario Ltd.) – Posted by Owner
- Ajax, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 100071
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 09 May 2024
Position: Line Cook – NOC 63200
Employer: Sea Salt Seafood Cafe (2859698 Ontario Ltd.)
Location: 100 Westney Rd. S. Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Location of employment: 100 Westney Rd. S. Ajax, Ontario
Wages: $16.00 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 3 full-time and permanent positions
Sea Salt is a celebrated Seafood Restaurant and Café located in Ajax Ontario. The first of its kind in Ontario, Sea Salt is known for its southern style seafood boils, warm buttery lobster rolls, garlic mussels and dynamite shrimp; while its Café bar provides a unique coffee and mocktail experience.
The restaurant café is seeking three self-motivated Line Cooks to assist with food preparation, meal cooking, and food inventory. The successful candidates will be responsible for planning food preparation and cooking activities as required in meeting customer demand. The candidates will also participate in various safety and workplace hygiene activities designed to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with experience to establish their career with a reputable restaurant.
- Prepare and cook complete meals & specialty foods including specialty Seafood dishes found on the restaurant menu.
- Plan cooking activities to meet customer/patron demand during normal hours and restaurant peak times;
- Ensure meals are consistently prepared as per the company specified recipes;
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food;
- Ensure all food items meet restaurant quality standards;
- Maintain food inventory;
- Prepare and cook new or seasonal menu items as required;
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and train other kitchen members and chefs on these techniques;
- Completion of a college culinary or cookery program OR at least 3 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
- Good time management skills.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator with a focus on quality in cooking.
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Line Cook – Ajax Ontario” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet